Hideaway Strath Is it Easy...?
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nothing could ever fix the ragged hole punched through Towhee's heart at losing @Fennec and, certainly, she could never replace her daughter. But she found some solace in throwing herself into mentoring (and mothering, who's she kidding?) @Figment, @Dorea and now @Sundance. Looking after them and focusing on their needs left her less time to grieve over Fen's absence or dwell too much on all the "what ifs." Between rearing them and staying on top of her leadership duties, she even began to sleep better again, too weary for insomnia or nightmares.

When today's venture to the pass for a watch immediately presented her with yet another youth, Towhee's lips even twitched into the ghost of a smile. -"You're here,"- she said, closing the distance. She drew to a stop a yard or so from him, giving her nephew a careful once-over. -"Your acceptance is a foregone conclusion, based on my agreement with Wraen. All the same, I'd like you to state your name and business, then tell me what skills you bring to the grove."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 02, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Is it Easy...? - by Merlin - October 09, 2019, 12:28 PM