Golden Glade Brick by brick.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her brother's face was a sight for sore eyes. But before Towhee could properly greet him, tell him they'd safely located Fen, he fired a bunch of questions at her that made her go very still. She forgot all about her own batch of updates, caught wildly off guard and staring at Phox as she absorbed this terribly news.

-"WHAT?!"- It came out louder than she meant, not that Towhee knew that. -"When? And how?"- There was a sharp edge to her voice, an accusation in her eyes. She had just spent day after night after day running around in the rain, looking for Fennec and Savaktuk, only for the rest of the pack to lose track of Alyx. You guys had one job, Towhee thought acidly toward every single one of them.

But playing the blame game wasn't exactly fair, nor was it productive. -"I'll head back out too,"- Towhee said, making an abortive move to do exactly that right this second before she paused long enough to add, -"This is Jocasta, she'll be joining us. And we found Fennec, thank fuck."- Damn, she'd almost forgotten to share her most important bit of news. -"Is everyone else here and safe, Phox?"-

Yes, everyone else was accounted for and tucked elsewhere in the glade, he said. But Towhee was not reassured, not with Alyx lost out there somewhere. -"Go with Phox, he'll show you where everyone's staying,"- the Sovereign distractedly said to Jocasta. -"I'm off,"- was the only other thing she added before meeting Phox's eyes for a split second and sprinting away.

Sep 14: I'm going to edit a conclusion onto this since Jocasta went inactive.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Brick by brick. - by Towhee - August 27, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Jocasta - August 27, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Towhee - August 28, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Jocasta - August 28, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Towhee - August 28, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Jocasta - August 28, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Towhee - August 28, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Jocasta - August 28, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Towhee - August 28, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Jocasta - August 28, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Brick by brick. - by Towhee - August 29, 2020, 07:08 PM