Redhawk Caldera Harmful and vicious.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When they arrived at the carcass, Towhee eyed it appreciatively before quirking a brow at her mate's antics. She had entertained quite a few doubts on that stormy day some weeks ago, though she could barely recall them now. The children still preoccupied both of them, not to mention the general goings on of day to day life. They didn't get much time alone together, though Reyes was always there, steady as a rock.

All the same, his question made her snort a laugh. "I think I'll live," she quipped, albeit fondly. Towhee ducked down and tucked in then, snarfing down several mouthfuls before thinking to bother resuming any semblance of the conversation she'd started.

"How long do you think you'll be gone?" she asked. Her tone was as lacking as ever, though there was a sudden pinch to her expression. Phox hadn't expected to be gone indefinitely. What if something happened to keep Reyes too? She couldn't imagine what, so Towhee tried to quash her concerns as largely unfounded.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 26, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 26, 2021, 11:39 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 05, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - June 05, 2021, 07:59 PM