Redhawk Caldera You'll be always on my mind
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fen seemed rather ambivalent about the suggestion. Her comment sent a small pang through Towhee. That was valid, though would they come back? Maybe if they knew about "Killer" here, it might lure them. She bit back a sigh and smiled as she nuzzled the baby's head, letting the subject rest for the moment.

Oh, the idea of raising a generation with her grownup daughter was such a thrill for Towhee. She couldn't wait for her kids to meet this little one, though it would be some weeks yet before they could be trusted around the younger puppy. She voiced her cheerful agreement with a snort, watching in satisfaction as Fennec tore into her hard-won kill.

She really did wish Phox was here. He was missing so much. Somewhere along the way, Towhee had fully let go of Niamh and the pups she'd carried. But not her brother. Not quite. Not ever. She was moving on with her life but she would never stop hoping for his return. She would welcome him if and when he came, even if it was years from now.

Focusing on the present, Towhee mused, "Make sure you eat the liver. It's full of the good stuff, so we can fatten him up even more. His aunts and uncle really are goddamn savages."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 06, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 06, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 06, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 07:25 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 06, 2021, 07:57 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Killdeer - June 07, 2021, 07:36 PM
RE: You'll be always on my mind - by Towhee - June 07, 2021, 08:03 PM