Redhawk Caldera a whole new world
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sphyra didn't bat an eyelash. Of course not, Towhee thought with a fond smirk. Her expression then grew thoughtful at the girl's next question. She'd been in so many fights over the years, though many of them had faded into distant memory. Nonetheless, there was an obvious answer to her daughter's question, though even this recollection was now blurry and frayed at best. It still made her frown, because she'd only thought she'd killed him at the time.

Even though Spyhra was obviously thirsty for this information, Towhee hesitated. Did she really want to tell her about murdering her own brother? She sincerely doubted her own kids would escalate to that level but did she want to feed into anything that might further encourage their intense rivalry? Her lips parted as she decided she could simply omit that bit of information.

"His name was Screech. I tracked him down, tore out his throat and threw him over a cliff after he attacked my older sister—your Aunt Rave—while she was pregnant," the Sovereign said right around the time Sphyra tossed herself to the ground and began rolling. Even after all this time, she felt a flicker of loathing, especially knowing he may very well be alive to this day.

She let out a breath and paused to wait on her apprentice, her mind suddenly filling with an image of Rue's face, her mouth forming the words, "...Mou being your brother, according to Meerkat..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 27, 2021, 07:47 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 27, 2021, 09:07 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 28, 2021, 02:42 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 28, 2021, 08:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 30, 2021, 03:48 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 30, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 03, 2021, 04:45 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 03, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 04, 2021, 03:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 04, 2021, 09:45 AM