Redhawk Caldera Waayo waayo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Vesper wiggled her ears and Towhee couldn't help but grin, totally endeared by this girl who should've been more of a daughter than a niece, but who was not quite either. She wouldn't have given that more than a passing though if not for the pup's own mild correction. Her lips formed a moue as she gave Vesper an assessing look, very curious about her take on the whole matter.

But before Towhee could decide if she seemed too troubled to talk about it, Vesper requested that "yogurt" lesson. "'Course," she said, only a little disappointed. They both lived here now, so there would be plenty of time to get to know one another and feel out the situation, right? In the meantime, sharing an activity was a great way to build a foundation.

"Mmmkay, how about we start with child's pose, since you're a child and I—as you'll find out soon enough—can be extremely childish at times," the Sovereign quipped. "Since you've presumably never done anything like this before, I'm going to ease you into it. Lay down, like this," Towhee said, demonstrating by flopping to the ground and then rolling her weight onto her left side, "and streeeeetch. I mean, reach your forepaws as far forward as you can and kick out your hind legs too. Then," she continued, "roll onto your belly and pretend you're a superhero in flight."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - September 26, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - September 29, 2021, 06:57 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - September 30, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - October 03, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - October 03, 2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - October 04, 2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - October 05, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Vesper - October 05, 2021, 06:18 PM
RE: Waayo waayo. - by Towhee - October 05, 2021, 07:04 PM