Ouroboros Spine Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Alpha female came, greeting her with words that surprised Towhee a little and made her insides twist with guilt. She took a breath, dipping her head to the "moon woman" and waving her tail. She managed a genuine smile.

"I just returned from Mereo, where my—our, I mean—friend, Rue, is the Matrona. She invited me to stay there." Towhee paused. "And I would like to go. Rue's actually more than a friend." She didn't even bother correcting how that sounded. "She's family. And she could use my help training soldiers. Apparently, they want to be prepared to wage war on none other than Nyra."

That was quite a lot to drop on Kukutux at once, so Towhee stopped herself there. Her orange eyes passed curiously over her fair features, wondering what she was thinking and what she might say.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Maybe we will, maybe we won't. - by Kukutux - January 26, 2022, 09:09 PM