Redsand Canyon reliquum
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t catch it when he said her name, though he lifted his head and stood to face her, so Towhee began padding toward him, signing, -“Good evening,”- when she reached him. She bit back another yawn as her orange eyes sought his face in the dark, squinting a bit to catch his words.

His request gave her pause. She had expected him to ask about the results of the scouting trip with Arsenio. She stood there wearily for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts. Towhee supposed she could just tell him she was too tired to think this hard right now, though instead she drew in a deep breath through her nose.

I would recommend Arsenio, Maxim and Kallik as guardians, mostly because that’s what they would have chosen for themselves, though their assessments corroborated her conclusions. Glaukos didn’t give me the time of day, so I’ll recommend him as a warrior. I never did find Diesel. That was short and sweet, though she could always elaborate further if he wished.

Holding the back of her paw against her mouth as she unsuccessfully fought off a yawn, Towhee added, We did find a pack living in the vale, and fell silent on that too. Germanicus would let her know what additional information he needed.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
reliquum - by Germanicus - February 10, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 15, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 15, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 15, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 15, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 15, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 22, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 22, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 22, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: reliquum - by Towhee - February 22, 2022, 10:49 PM
RE: reliquum - by Germanicus - February 23, 2022, 12:17 PM