Redsand Canyon Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He acknowledged her words before swiftly addressing the elephant in the room. Then again, Towhee reminded herself, she was far from the only expectant mother in the ranks. There was Aquene as well, and eventually Tamar. On one hand, raising that many pups together was undeniably exciting. On the other, it was incredibly stressful, particularly on their resources.

I’m sure the kids will have a blast, particularly if they outnumber us and decide to stage a coup d’état, Towhee quipped, raising an eyebrow even as she smiled. It’s too early to be entirely sure, but I do think I’ll be contributing to that movement in a couple months, give or take week…
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 06, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 10:33 AM