Redsand Canyon To be continued
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Today, they divided and conquered. @Jack Snipe went off with @Maxim and Towhee took @Leona to the sparring pit, where the two of them practiced what the Praefectus jokingly called “funky dance moves,” but which were actually exercises to strengthen her daughter’s agility.

After that, she and Leo practiced something Towhee dubbed “velociraptoring.” She dragged a tree branch from elsewhere to the center of the arena, then coached the pup through the steps of an ambush. Eventually, they were able to coordinate and swoop in at the same time to fell their faux prey.

Now it’s time to practice on a moving target, Towhee concluded, motioning for Leona to follow her and stay close while she sought out someone to use as a guinea pig.

When she spotted a stranger, Towhee signed for Leona to crouch but stick with her. Together, they prowled closer. When they were within a certain range, the Praefectus halted but did not make the signal for her daughter to get into position. It would be too risky to pull a stunt on someone they didn’t know, not to mention what looked like a busted ankle.

-Patience…- she signed at the fidgeting Leo, knowing that this would be a good learning opportunity in that regard.

Now, who are you looking for? Towhee wondered in the stranger’s direction, having observed his body language.

You’re absolutely welcome to notice them at anytime. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
To be continued - by Sybol - August 02, 2022, 04:50 PM
RE: To be continued - by Towhee - August 02, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: To be continued - by Sybol - August 03, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: To be continued - by Towhee - August 03, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: To be continued - by Sybol - August 04, 2022, 04:15 PM
RE: To be continued - by Towhee - August 05, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: To be continued - by Sybol - August 11, 2022, 09:51 AM