Northstar Vale (MERC 101) Bussin!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No strict post order necessary, I’ll just start the next round once everyone posts. :)

She’d sort of hoped for a better turnout, though as soon as Towhee realized it would just be the three youngsters (for now, anyway), she felt herself loosen up a bit. This could be a bit more casual and fun than she had originally anticipated, which wasn’t a bad thing by any means.

I hope so, kiddo, she replied to Jack’s question, winking at him and then shooting a grin over to Leo. Means a lot that you’d show up for your madre. I appreciate the support, she said to them.

When young Zulema tentatively approached, Towhee waved a paw and said loudly, Hey, Zulema! Thanks for joining us. You can come closer.

She wondered if anyone else might appear, though she decided to go ahead and get started. She had a pretty good idea of an exercise they could do as a foursome that would teach the kids some skills but also be really fucking fun for all involved.

Mmkay, guys, it’s three against one! she shouted, clapping her paws together before assuming a defensive pose. Come at me!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(MERC 101) Bussin! - by Towhee - November 15, 2022, 11:50 AM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Jack Snipe - November 15, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Leona - November 15, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Zulema - November 18, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Towhee - November 21, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Jack Snipe - November 21, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: (MERC 101) Bussin! - by Towhee - December 24, 2022, 05:03 PM