Neverwinter Forest When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her limbs weren’t very cooperative after that long, wearisome trek here. Fortunately, Killdeer closed the distance between them. He folded her into an embrace and Towhee mustered the strength to balance on her haunches to wrap her forelegs around him and just hold on for dear life.

She didn’t catch his words, though she didn’t need to; just the way he held her conveyed the same message. Her eyes and nose continued dripping until she was a complete mess, though Towhee didn’t give a rat’s ass. She squeezed Killdeer, trying not to entertain the muscle memory of holding Leo’s broken body in these same arms.

After a long time, Towhee leaned back and maneuvered her forelegs to brace on Killdeer’s shoulders. She didn’t want to let go of him but she wanted them to be able to look into one another’s faces. She tried not to think of how horrible hers must look right now.

I’m so glad you’re here, she hiccuped. I couldn’t stand being in the vale but I don’t—I don’t want to be alone, Towhee groaned.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain. - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 01:40 PM