Northstar Vale redden
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,033 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
By the time they reached Wraen’s Nest and let the goatskin settle in the grass there, Towhee had worked out some of her anger. It flared again at Tamar’s words. She understood how terrible Arsenio must feel about that entire scenario, but why he let that impact his role, Towhee simply didn’t follow.

Rather than say that, she reigned in her anger a bit and touched her nose to Tamar’s shoulder. Towhee sighed. Even if Tamar didn’t feel this way, the Redhawk still thought both their men had really left them high and dry, even if unintentionally.

I guess the only thing we can do is try to look forward and focus on the good, Towhee said, albeit still a little sourly. Like, I’m glad Kallik turned up and decided to stick around, she added, unaware that his wayward mate was now in the vale too.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
redden - by Tamar - April 23, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: redden - by Towhee - April 23, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: redden - by Tamar - April 25, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: redden - by Towhee - April 25, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: redden - by Tamar - April 27, 2023, 10:11 PM
RE: redden - by Towhee - April 27, 2023, 10:26 PM
RE: redden - by Tamar - May 05, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: redden - by Towhee - May 07, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: redden - by Tamar - May 11, 2023, 12:27 AM
RE: redden - by Towhee - May 11, 2023, 07:58 AM