Moonspear Djupt du dreg anden inn, let tankar svinna.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was a strong resemblance between mother and daughter, Towhee noted when she spotted Sialuk. A few seconds after setting eyes on her, she realized she wasn’t entirely unfamiliar. She blinked rapidly, lips twisting into a contemplative moue. If they’d met before, Towhee couldn’t place her, at least right away.

It was only when the young woman moved closer and greeted her like an old friend that the memory began to surface. Towhee’s lips untwisted and parted, though she didn’t respond right away. Instead, she looked around for any sign of the blackbird. She didn’t see him, so her orange eyes came to rest back on Sialuk’s face.

-“Hello. Where’s Sixsix?”- she wondered, lips slowly curling into a smile. -“You know, I didn’t realize we’d already met when I came here. But I guess my mind, it’s been…”- Towhee gestured, brow furrowed before she let out a breath and drew in another to say, -“Anyway, I’m glad to bump into you today. Would you mind some company doing whatever it is you’re doing?”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Djupt du dreg anden inn, let tankar svinna. - by Towhee - May 30, 2023, 12:45 PM