Totoka River Seidsongen, lint den lokkar hug or ham.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sunshine pointed to a bay in the distance off to their left. Towhee squinted past her, as if she might see something of note in that direction, then refocused on her face. She wasn’t entirely sure why she’d asked that, except to confirm her belief that Sunshine didn’t live on the island. She wondered if Caracal and Heda knew about her and the pack based just a little ways down the coastline.

As intriguing as this little rendezvous had been, Towhee mulled for a moment before deciding she didn’t particularly want to spend the rest of her morning trying to make the world’s most painful small talk. She was sure Sunshine was an interesting wolf, nevertheless the Redhawk just didn’t feel like spending that type of energy on this endeavor.

My son and his family live there, Towhee said, using her foreleg to point and wondering if the young woman would show any sign of familiarity. I should get back to them, then head home. She turned her head to see if she could make out Moonspear from here, feeling silly when it stuck out like a sore thumb in the distance. There, she supplied in case Sunshine was interested.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Seidsongen, lint den lokkar hug or ham. - by Towhee - June 05, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Seidsongen, lint den lokkar hug or ham. - by Towhee - June 05, 2023, 05:18 PM