Totoka River Seidsongen, lint den lokkar hug or ham.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sunshine’s face fell at Towhee’s words, though which ones, she couldn’t be sure. Perhaps she rightly sensed that this brief meeting was drawing to a close and was disappointed about that, which made the Redhawk curious… but not curious enough to pursue it.

Well, Towhee said as the ashen-faced woman began to retreat, her leg coming up as if their encounter was being rewound. Take care, she puffed, doing the same by raising her paw in a final farewell salute.

As Sunshine headed back toward the bay, Towhee peered after her, then raised her gaze to the very mountain she’d pointed out a moment ago. Home? she caught herself thinking with a decidedly loud question mark. It was an intrusive thought and she didn’t know what to do with it, so she stowed it as she trotted back toward the land bridge.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Seidsongen, lint den lokkar hug or ham. - by Towhee - June 05, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: Seidsongen, lint den lokkar hug or ham. - by Towhee - June 05, 2023, 06:07 PM