Firefly Glen Taped up heart.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fennec couldn’t possibly see the skeptical glance Towhee gave her, though she dearly hoped her daughter’s words were the truth. If happiness was too far out of reach, she truly hoped Fen had found some measure of contentment in Moonspear.

But there was no time to ask before Killdeer stole the scene. Towhee had always favored her grandchildren over her own children, as was her right as an old lady. Her whole face lit up at the sight of him, laughing at his kiss and giving him a sloppy smooch right between the eyes.

-“I’m a little worn out but otherwise good. Looking after eight puppies is fuckin’ wild, man. I think they’ve hit their stride now and they’ve got a good support system even without me, so I think they’ll be just fine. But some of those kids are real characters. If I got an extra year for every time @Dinah cried, for instance, I’d be goddamn immortal,”- Towhee shared with all the affection in the world.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Taped up heart. - by Towhee - July 17, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Fennec - July 18, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Towhee - July 18, 2023, 07:14 PM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Killdeer - July 18, 2023, 09:33 PM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Fennec - July 26, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: Taped up heart. - by Towhee - July 27, 2023, 02:45 PM