Stone Circle Scooty woop.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,047 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A great sigh of relief gusted out of her at the words, “Fig’s fine.” Towhee wondered why this guy had made such a weird face, then, though she wasn’t necessarily curious enough to pursue it. Besides, he said something else and she forgot all about his odd expression.

She stared for several beats, sure she must have misunderstood. But this stranger—he still hadn’t given a name—spoke in a very clear-cut manner, so Towhee was pretty sure she hadn’t misread his lips. And that meant that Fig had kids, fresh out of the oven.

She tried to remember their last conversation, sometime in the spring. Fig had mentioned settling down somewhere not far from Epoch, though he hadn’t said anything particularly specific beyond that. He definitely hadn’t mentioned any ladies in his life, which made Towhee wonder: who was the mother? Who was she to Fig, more importantly?

I had no idea he was involved with anyone, she confessed to the wolf who looked increasingly sulky as this conversation progressed. Holy butts, though, Towhee said in the next breath, a smile creeping its way onto her face. Fig’s a dad? That’s—wow, Phox and Fen are gonna shit themselves when I tell them…

But first, Towhee wanted to see them. Fig too, of course. And she was super curious about his baby mama. She shifted her weight, wondering if they would mind a visit from her. If the pups were very new, they may not want to be bothered.

I wonder if Fig heard my call? Maybe he’ll come? she thought aloud. If not, do you think you could let him know I’m here? I’ll stay in the area, uh… I’ll hang out in the glade in case he wants to come find me when he’s ready. Do you mind passing that along? I didn’t get your name.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Scooty woop. - by Towhee - August 14, 2023, 08:31 AM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Skáld - August 14, 2023, 11:43 AM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Towhee - August 14, 2023, 12:36 PM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Skáld - August 14, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Towhee - August 14, 2023, 01:00 PM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Skáld - August 14, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Towhee - August 14, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Skáld - August 14, 2023, 03:46 PM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Towhee - August 14, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Skáld - August 14, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: Scooty woop. - by Towhee - August 14, 2023, 08:04 PM