Stone Circle An arrow in the wall.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her heart leaped into her throat when her eldest son materialized. He looked decidedly careworn, reminding her of Caracal and the Sweetharbor crew. Towhee wondered if he and his mate(?) could use her help here for a while. But she was getting ahead of herself.

As soon as he reached for her, she pulled him into a tight hug. Towhee gave him a happy squeeze, then let go and grinned at his tired signing. He looked like shit and she was so happy for him.

Hey, you. I’d love to hear the whole story, she said, but maybe after you’ve had some sleep. How can I help, Fig?

Towhee desperately wanted to meet his children, though she reminded herself to be patient. Being a new parent was wonderful but tough. As much as she wanted to see her newest grandchildren, she wanted to be there for her adult son first and foremost.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - August 21, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Figment - August 22, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Lemmikki - August 22, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Inkeri - August 31, 2023, 05:58 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - August 23, 2023, 09:56 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Figment - September 07, 2023, 07:03 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - September 07, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Figment - September 13, 2023, 07:49 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - September 13, 2023, 08:49 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Figment - September 15, 2023, 08:23 AM
RE: An arrow in the wall. - by Towhee - September 15, 2023, 09:29 AM