Blackfeather Woods stage 3: bargaining
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,035 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He flinched backward, the hiss of urine unheard but its pungent smell filling Towhee’s nose. Her head reared back as a look of disgusted surprise flashed across her face. When he pleaded with her and rolled onto his back, exposing his soiled underside, Towhee bared her teeth again but recoiled.

Pathetic, she murmured under her breath, likely too quietly for him to overhear. Louder, she said, Do the world a fucking favor and go die in a hole.

She began to withdraw from the scene by way of a backpedal. Despite his prostration, Towhee couldn’t bring herself to turn her back on Titmouse. He was nothing if not unpredictable. What if he leaped to his feet and tried to aim for the back of her neck?

Scowling at the thought, she continued her retreat. Towhee wondered why she’d ever thought to come into this godforsaken forest. She would never make that mistake again.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 20, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 04:35 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 20, 2023, 05:29 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 08:03 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 27, 2023, 04:30 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Towhee - November 27, 2023, 04:37 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 27, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Towhee - November 27, 2023, 05:57 PM
RE: stage 3: bargaining - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 28, 2023, 10:04 PM