Golden Glade free heart
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,038 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ohhh, Towhee said when Njord clarified today’s mission. She didn’t make that distinction, although I guess a wolf could make just as good a rug as a pig… better yet, if they’re still alive, she couldn’t help but quip.

She fell into sober silence when she could see there was something on Njord’s mind. He mentioned having trouble finding wolves in the hinterlands. They enjoyed the peace and quiet, though it meant their village still lay empty. Towhee chewed the inside of her cheek.

I can’t think of anyone off the top of my head, aside from maybe my brother and… well, I think he’s talking to a lady in Moontide, Towhee posited. I assume you’d prefer a younger pair, anyway? Maybe someone who’s not related, even? I can keep my eyes peeled while I’m out gallivanting.

She thought about some of her recent conversations with her daughter. Hadn’t Meerkat said something about living here with just her mate and children? Had it been a joke? Towhee couldn’t quite remember. But she supposed it was relevant enough to bring up now.

I was under the impression you guys might do the homegrown thing… you know, build the village out of your own children. Not that my opinion matters much here but I actually think that would be both uniquely challenging and extremely rewarding.

It had ended in disaster for Caracal, Towhee couldn’t help but acknowledge with a slight twist to her mouth. But Sweetharbor had been built on a pair of young newlyweds and their first litter. Meerkat and Njord were far, far more established. If anyone could pull it off, she thought, they could.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
free heart - by Njord - November 22, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - November 27, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: free heart - by Njord - November 28, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - November 29, 2023, 09:10 AM
RE: free heart - by Njord - December 03, 2023, 04:56 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 09:36 AM
RE: free heart - by Njord - December 19, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - December 20, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: free heart - by Njord - December 24, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: free heart - by Towhee - December 28, 2023, 04:09 PM
RE: free heart - by Njord - December 28, 2023, 05:18 PM