Wapun Meadow I’m just a little moon running from the sunrise.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,030 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was a joke here about cocks and crowing, though before Towhee could put the pieces together, a patchwork fellow appeared across the meadow. Her snout had begun tilting skyward but now it dropped as her fiery gaze settled on him. She had never seen a pelt quite like his, not to mention those purple eyes. He looked so young—too young.

He didn’t even seem interested. He looked prepared to chase her away. This intrigued Towhee but she didn’t have time to waste. She shrugged at the young man and, after a brief consideration, decided to walk back toward the woods and head south instead.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m just a little moon running from the sunrise. - by Towhee - February 01, 2024, 09:31 AM