Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: horn dogs.

Towhee made her way back to where she’d started: Firefly Glen. Heat aside, running around these past few days had been exactly what she had needed. Now, she was a little footsore and tired but happy and horny too.

Well aware that she was in a location central to many packs, Towhee broadcast her desire for company of the virile masculine persuasion with a noise that could only be called a caterwaul. Some of the ears she caught might know her voice, though she hoped for strangers.

The daylight began to fade around her, a few light flurries whispering down from a pale sky. Towhee moseyed through the glen, tail held high.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 04, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 05, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 05, 2024, 03:25 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 07, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 10, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Towhee - February 11, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: (M) Yes, and? - by Ceridwen - February 25, 2024, 04:03 PM