Ouroboros Spine navgi
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,277 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"no, do not be sorry," kukutux sighed. "you came to the place where you felt the warmth of your family's arms. it is the best place for such things to happen."

how curious that ariadne should murmur what stratos had said. then again, they had been born together. now the three birthed at once from her womb those years ago had come together. maybe their minds also had grown keen as one.

"i say yes, this is true. you gave much. i believe that he feels he gave a son. but we all saw he did not sing, that he could not even do this. i know the words in your heart." and her eyes were stern. there was no explaining such a decision away; the winterhawk had made it in full knowing. if he had not come to the ceremony, even this would have been understood as the pain of a grieving man. but to arrive, to be silent, as father to the child-spirit sung upward — aya! what could be said in defense of him then?

"it is a hard choice to make. but do not wait, ariadne. if you are sure there is no love left, then you must tell him. but if you are not truly certain, then hold your words. much has happened. much has been lost. it may be that time together may be what is needed, time from moonglow, where kigipigak does not feel as though he has lost more. a day. two days. speak to him as wife to husband. see then what your heart wishes."

a thought came to her. "if you think of these things, then he does also. remember this, daughter. it may be that your thoughts run together. would this wound your spirit?"
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
navgi - by RIP Ariadne - May 18, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: navgi - by Kukutux - May 18, 2024, 02:11 PM
RE: navgi - by RIP Ariadne - May 18, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: navgi - by Kukutux - May 18, 2024, 04:43 PM
RE: navgi - by RIP Ariadne - May 18, 2024, 06:54 PM
RE: navgi - by Kukutux - May 18, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: navgi - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 07:36 AM
RE: navgi - by Kukutux - May 19, 2024, 09:18 AM
RE: navgi - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: navgi - by Kukutux - May 25, 2024, 10:38 PM