Stone Circle the man who sold the world
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
862 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
For @Jakoul first, then @Taktuq, or @Gunnar, @Bjarna

He ushered @Jakoul along—gentle coaxing and taking the Beta’s suggestion at relaxing for a moment. He had chosen the she-wolf primarily to have her familiar with their neighbors, but also for her easy companionship. Soon, she would be confined to the borders of the creek for her and the pups safety—or, at least, he hoped she would.

So, he took her on this errand. He had promised @Taktuq to update her on progress of the creek, despite apparently the woman was no longer around. Still, they remained on good terms with Riverclan, and Akavir was keen on ensuring the Rising Sun Valley remained peaceful and worked with welcome companionship.

When they rounded the border and released a beckoning call for the leaders, Akavir’s jaws playfully nipped to the ear of the she-wolf, champagne eyes fast upon her, studying her—“We’re here to solidify an alliance with Kvarsheim,” he explained to her. And then, a lash of his tail: “But I have other matters to attend to after this… I need to find more information on a a pack called Akashingo.”
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
It was good to move while she good.

Better to be invited along with him and not seen as a beast on house arrest. Had she been insulted by his trip to Riverclan? Perhaps, but she did not say as much, did she?

She spared no expense on enjoyment this trip. Whenever a chance rose to ruffle his fur or nip his flesh, she did so.

Yet as they neared borders, she only leaned into his own touch. Listening through that nipped ear at his words. An alliance and —

Akashingo? What use on earth did he have of Akashingo? And how on earth had word of the palace come to him yet?

I go with. She told him, wishing to hear little protest of it! The pharaoh would see her with him and swollen sides and know that her work was being done.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Strangers at his borders and one who was clearly with child. He moved towards them with the bearing of the old man he was. However, the depth of his knowledge shown in his eyes and there wasn't many things that his keen eye missed.

They smelled of Swift current. He had only smelled it fleeting, but if memory served there was a swift current creek pack when he was a much younger man, though that memory was long past.

Hello. he said quietly and then waited. Patient.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
862 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She stirred at the idea of going with him—eager, he assumed, to roam while she could, before being tied to the creek, heavy with pregnancy and then to newborn pups. A light frown played upon his features—disliking the idea—not the companionship of it, but because he knew not what to expect of this place—but it would be a discussion tabled, for an aged man came toward them, his form proud yet patient as he greeted them.

Not Taktuq, he noted, knowing Reverie’s words to ring true—apparently, the woman was not here with them any longer.

“Hello,” he offered, a shoulder brushing to Jakoul in reassurance. “I’m Akavir of Swiftcurrent Creek—prior to our formation, I had spoken to one of your leaders here of an alliance before we officially formed.” He gave pause, looking to the man, wondering of his reign here, if it were so. “I came to discuss if this was still something that would happen, as I heard there was an adjustment in leadership.”
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
It was good the older man came when he did.

She returned the gentle touch to Akavir, soothed for now. Not inclined to fight with him over something as trivial as a trip. She allowed the swarthy man of her companion to speak. It was no secret between them who was the better one with words.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar studied the two. Black as the shadows that came upon them in the late hours. There was a bit of something between the two and he wondered if he had interrupted something? They had called though so he waited.

Sanja or Taktuq? It is my daughter Bjarna and I that rule now. Though teh lovely Taktuq is still in our fold.

AN alliance, he thought of Swiftcurrent then, tried to remember it. Who had lived there?....oh yes Amekaze, and her friend um Jace, a wolf named Scimitar maybe? His mind was growing fuzzy, Amekaze had married his foster brother Charon. He remembered that well.

It will yes. We can offer healing, hunting, and I myself was a warrior once upon a time. We are largely familial. I'm Gunnar Lodbruk.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
862 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Taktuq remained—Reverie had seemed confused who he had been referring to, and the dark wolf did well to conceal his surprise at that—instead, he assessed the new leader, also noting the name of his partner.

Gunnar spoke of their pack—he tried to recall what had been discussed prior with Taktuq—nothing as official, he didn’t believe. “I discussed my desire with Riverclan to keep the valley we live in a peaceful haven that the three packs can share readily and enjoy a close-knit camaraderie,” he offered, eyes sweeping down to Jakoul briefly, who remained silent for now. “Silvertongue was keen on sharing time together with large pack hunts or gatherings, as well as resources, knowledge or trades.” He paused. “Crowfeather was also amicable to the idea of it.” But—what would Kvarsheim think?
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Skipping with permission

Gunnar listened and nodded. I am amenable to this. I believe Bjarna has friends in both Riverclan and possibly your swiftcurrent. I am viking, fighter. I am a fair hunter myself, and i was raised by a healer, so I know enough to get by. The others of our pack range in skills, but all hard working and diligent.

He smiled at both of them. Perhaps a pack hunt once spring is upon us to fill all our caches?

Gunnar shifted and moved. Body though old still holding out for him.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
862 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Gunnar was, thankfully, easy to talk with. Reverie’s news that Kvarsheim had new leadership had left Akavir feeling uncertain on the mater, but the tawny wolf was seemingly keen on the same vision, and with a sideways glance to Jakoul, Akavir felt himself relax slightly.

“A pack hunt, then,” he agreed, the trace of a smile pulling at his lips. “We should have little ones to feed, then,” if it weren’t obvious by the rounding sides of his companion.

“As we hold the lands closest to the mountains and the shore, we can send along a scout from time to time with an update on any happenings we hear of,” he also offered, eyes drifting back to the man.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
He gave a sharp nod. A pack hunt to build their packs caches and allyship better. He could do this, wanted to do this. They could make inrows so that Bjarna had something to hold onto when he was gone.

Gunnar nodded. I accept this. I can scout as well and one of our wolves Inkeri is a very good fisher. She could help fish for you. She also runs messages now and again. We will keep you apprised of what we can as well.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
862 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
fading this here?

An easy grin fell upon the shadow runner’s lips. Their discussion of what could be and what was to come was an inviting one that lasted a time, until Akavir and Jakoul would need to depart—she bore the extra weight of children, and the Mayfair was eager to see her home and resting properly. After thanking Gunnar for his time, the couple would take their leave—Akavir, at least, feeling lighter after the positive conclusion.