Has large game returned to Teekon after BWP?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
I notice Uaine Gorsedd has a pack hunt of a moose up right now; it's the first I've noticed outside The Narrator posts that large game is available in TW.

Is this allowable again? (Not trying to call out UG, btw, just clarifying for my own characters! Also I know BWP was opt-out but it was pretty canon/widely played that large game was gone by Stage 4 (3?).)
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
actually i second this because aside from deer tracking, i haven't noticed it either. i wasn't sure so i could use some clarification too aksjkjsk

edit: i reread and yeah, it doesn't return until spring. let's pretend it didn't happen LMAO

iirc the cms have mentioned in discord that people are welcome to play it by their own preferences! i think i recall seeing a nightwalkers pack hunt in november, too
common || « french »
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
For those participating in the BWP there is no large game outside of TN posts or WF accounts. This is to facilitate the “famine” aspect of the BWP. Large game has not yet returned to the wild for BWP-goers.

That’s not to be confused with no food. There’s no limit on small game.

There’s no limit on large game for those who opt not to participate in the BWP. This is to keep the BWP optional and not shoebox anyone into something they don’t want for their character.

Hope that clears things up!!
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Thanks for clearing it up, Lauren! I don't remember the NW hunt but November was nuts for me.