Redhawk Caldera Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee squeaked happily when a warm, sloppy tongue pressed to her face. It was a familiar and comforting sensation by now. Without realizing she was doing it, she stuck out her own, much tinier tongue, happily making out with her godfather for half a second before he apparently withdrew.

Now she couldn't feel anything around her except empty air. It was cool. After a few beats, Towhee decided she didn't like it much. She gulped and then gave a little cry. A second mouth (Raven's) swooped in this time, airlifting her and plopping her down almost on top of Phox and the other puppies. Towhee rolled until she came to rest against the crook of her wet nurse's leg.

She sniffed. It was the right shape but not the right size or texture. Nonetheless, Towhee opened her mouth to begin suckling Raven's elbow.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out? - by Towhee - January 02, 2017, 02:41 PM