Redhawk Caldera Because I hate procedural cop shows!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
We can skip Charlotte, since she's dead now. :P

She blinked hard, her tongue darting out to catch the cold water that slid down the side of her little black muzzle. Above her head, another droplet slithered down the icicle, then plopped right between her ears. Towhee froze, then slunk rather catlike toward Finley, hoping her godmother could protect her from these strangely icy beads of moisture. En route, she crossed paths with Charlotte and blinked up at the cream she-wolf. Her blue eyes squinted as her lips moved soundlessly.

Towhee made no response, of course. More than likely, Finley answered for her as the puppy abruptly turned away and bumbled deeper into the cave again, skirting around the frigid puddle now forming directly beneath the icicle. She cast her eyes around the shadowy crypt, searching for her litter mates, particularly Phox. She wasn't looking where she was going when she stumbled directly into Sassafras's soft, shadowy shape curled up against the wall.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 21, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - January 21, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 23, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - January 24, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 25, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - January 26, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - February 08, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - February 11, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - February 11, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - February 22, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - February 22, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - February 23, 2017, 10:07 AM