Redhawk Caldera maybe we can live with our sins.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They had just gone out with Raven hours before and already Towhee was excited for a second foray into the wilds beyond the cave. When Finley stirred and exited the den, the Sigma bounded after her, quiet as a ninja. Unaware that she might not be welcome to accompany the Alpha female, she trailed after Finley as the woman led her to a stream. Towhee watched in fascination as her godmother bent her head down and lapped at the water. She sprang forward to do the same, only Finley had turned and begun winding along the bank and Towhee had to scramble to keep up with her.

The pup's stealth was entirely incidental, her silence the peculiar byproduct of a noiseless existence. But when Towhee spotted a Canadian goose upstream, her blue eyes widened and she gave a sudden and sharp bark. In nearly the same instant, she sprang into the water with a noisy splash. It wasn't very deep, fortunately, but the puppy choked and spluttered in surprise as the cold fluid sloshed around her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - February 12, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - February 12, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - February 22, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - February 26, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - February 28, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - March 11, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - March 20, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - March 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - April 11, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - April 16, 2017, 12:32 PM