Redhawk Caldera Because I hate procedural cop shows!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If you mind the PP, let me know and I'll edit! :)

This time, Towhee ignored the vibrations that she could feel in her jawbone. She pressed her sharp little teeth into the fur and flesh, feeling a jolt of delight when the tips of her teeth punctured the skin. The sensation prompted a savage little growl of delight to flow up her throat, the noise of it muffled against Sassafras's leg. Simultaneously, she felt a warm gust of air that surprised her so much that she relaxed her jaw and stepped back again, blinking and curious.

She saw a blur of movement out of the corner of her eye and turned her head toward it, narrowing her baby blues at the culprit. She was just about to spring toward Sassafras's windmill of a tail when another paw was presented to her. Towhee paused for a split second, then began glancing between the two paws and the tail. Which one made the most delightful prey? The pup ultimately bounced toward the Epsilon's thumping tail after all, simply because it was moving.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 21, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - January 21, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 23, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - January 24, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 25, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - January 26, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - February 08, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - February 11, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - February 11, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - February 22, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Sassafras - February 22, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Because I hate procedural cop shows! - by Towhee - February 23, 2017, 10:07 AM