Redhawk Caldera I don't understand that reference.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although she couldn't hear his approaching footfalls, Towhee's four good senses tingled. She swallowed and dropped the gob of meat as her neck straightened into a stiff column and she swept the rendezvous site with her eyes. She pinpointed everyone's location, then started slightly when an unfamiliar white figure simply appeared. The pup immediately jumped to her feet, her spine arching and tail puffing up like a cat's.

Behind her, she felt subtle vibrations but she didn't dare turn. Even when she felt a gentle tap to her hip, Towhee remained statuesque. Her eyes did dart to the side as Raven came to stand beside her. "Hello, Birk," the caregiver greeted, although Towhee was oblivious as she was now glaring fixedly at the interloper. "This is my sister, Towhee. She's deaf. And she doesn't seem to take well to strangers."

Unaware of Raven's mildly apologetic tone, Towhee broke her silence with a snarl. Since she had absolutely no volume settings, it came out extremely loud and savage.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 10, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 10, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 12, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 12, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 18, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 20, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - April 01, 2017, 02:55 PM