Redhawk Caldera I don't understand that reference.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He gazed back at her, his demeanor easygoing and open as he moved his mouth. Towhee's eyes kept getting narrower and narrower until they were nothing but slits. She wanted to turn away to prove her boredom and disapproval yet it was difficult to take her eyes off the stranger, as there was no way other the pup knew of to keep track of him.

She felt Raven's leg come to drape over her shoulders, which caused Towhee's ears to splay uncertainly. She felt the telltale vibrations as the caregiver replied, "You might be right. She seems pretty put off by strangers, though you can't really blame her, since she can't communicate as readily. Her brothers and sister are a little more approachable," she added, sliding her leg off the pup's shoulders.

Despite herself, Towhee suddenly inched forward, sniffing at the ground but keeping her eyes fixed on Birk. She eventually came to sit stiffly two yards from him, telegraphing, -Go away,- in a decidedly sullen way that caused Raven to tsk, unheard, behind her. Her elder sister moved forward to tap the pup's hip and shake her head with a disapproving look when Towhee glanced back at her.

"Be nice," Raven scolded aloud, enunciating each word slowly and with a shrewd look so that even though the Pi couldn't hear her tone, there would be no mistaking it anyhow.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 10, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 10, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 12, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 12, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 18, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 20, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - April 01, 2017, 02:55 PM