Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
*tag-teams* :D

She didn't hear Elwood's soft words, though she latched onto him when he brushed against her. With her eyes still squeezed shut, she pressed her face into his fur, drawing comfort from his soft warmth. Unbeknownst to her, she smeared blood all over his pelt, a sight which earned a sharp intake of breath from the approaching medic. Towhee remained momentarily oblivious of Raven's looming presence, effectively blind and deaf to the world at the moment. Everything was currently anchored to her sense of touch.

The Pi felt a gentle tap to her back and slowly withdrew her face to blink up at Raven. Her elder sister crowded up close, causing Towhee's eyes to cross. She winced a little when Raven's tongue darted out to clean up the blood, then inspect her again afterward. "It's not bleeding anymore," she said to Elwood, although her yellow gaze remained fixed on the pup's face. "Does it hurt?" she spoke and signed simultaneously.

Towhee thought about it a second, then signed, -No.- It ached a little but that was all. Demonstrating both a short attention span and youthful ability to bounce back, she turned her attention to her godfather again and signed, -Tag?- Now that the yucky bloody was gone, she hoped Uncle Elwood would resume their game. ...except that she abruptly saw the patch of drying blood she had left on him and sucked in a loud breath even as she grimaced.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Towhee - February 28, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Elwood - February 28, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Towhee - March 02, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Elwood - March 02, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Towhee - March 02, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Elwood - March 05, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Towhee - March 06, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Elwood - March 09, 2017, 08:34 AM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Towhee - March 09, 2017, 11:56 AM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Elwood - March 13, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: My "people skills" are "rusty." - by Towhee - March 15, 2017, 09:30 AM