Redhawk Caldera I don't understand that reference.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Birk's response to her command perplexed Towhee. She had told him to get lost, so why was he smiling so brightly and speaking with clear excitement? The pup glanced back at Raven, who appeared amused by the entire situation. Towhee let out an exasperated huff. She then jerked at the motion out of the corner of her eye and twisted her head so rapidly that it made her neck creak (not that she knew about it).

"Sure, I'd love to," Raven said over Towhee's head. By the time the child looked at the caregiver's face, she was laughing. Her eyes were dancing when she looked at Birk. This made Towhee's own eyes (or one of them, anyway) twitch. Not only was she put off by her older sister's openness toward an outsider, she was also falling behind in the conversation.

-What...?- she began to sign but Raven was one step ahead of her. "We're going to say hi to your brothers and sister. Coming?" Towhee stalled. Of course she wanted to be near her litter mates. She also wanted to make sure this Birk didn't do anything to them. -Yeah,- she signaled a little flippantly, casting the Epsilon one last disapproving look before she tromped ahead.

I figure you can fade things here—unless you'd like to continue and maybe tag the other pups? I'm on-board for whatever, so up to you! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 10, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 10, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 10, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 12, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 12, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - March 18, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Towhee - March 20, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: I don't understand that reference. - by Birk - April 01, 2017, 02:55 PM