Redhawk Caldera The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This time, the older pup spoke too swiftly for Towhee to keep up, though she was able to pick a few words out of the mix. More importantly, she could read Airi's expression, which was very telling. There was a disdainful look on her face, as if there was a bad smell right beneath her nose. Towhee's eyes narrowed, only to widen in surprise when the outsider struck her on the neck.

It was more surprising than painful. She genuinely hadn't seen it coming and she stood frozen for a moment, as if buffering, before baring her teeth and letting loose quite the savage growl. She then launched herself at Airi, teeth gnashing and paws swiping.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 31, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 31, 2017, 08:24 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 19, 2017, 05:28 PM