Redhawk Caldera maybe we can live with our sins.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If she could have heard and understood her godmother's words, Towhee likely would have leaped at the opportunity to rub her wet fur all over her beloved uncle. Instead, she merely squinted at Finley's mouth, very carefully concentrating on the exact movements. Before anything could process, the Alpha female turned and began to lead back the way they had come.

With a squawk, Towhee sprang after her aunt's retreating form, shivering slightly. It was warmer today but there was still a bit of a bite to the February air, which felt much colder on her damp pelt. Fortunately, it didn't take them long to return to the cave, where Finley nudged Towhee toward Elwood. Unbeknownst to her, the child enacted upon her godmother's earlier decree by rubbing all over him like a kitten before collapsing contently against his chest.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - February 12, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - February 12, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 06:18 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - February 22, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - February 26, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - February 28, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - March 11, 2017, 06:56 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - March 20, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - March 24, 2017, 06:14 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Towhee - April 11, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: maybe we can live with our sins. - by Finley - April 16, 2017, 12:32 PM