Redhawk Caldera The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Airi reacted by sticking her tongue out at Towhee and saying something the deaf youth didn't catch. The smaller pup kept glaring, though a painful twinge in her paw caused her to glance downward. Both snake- and wolf bites had hit the same paw and the punctures were bleeding slowly. Towhee gulped a little and then looked up just in time to see a black blur racing closer from behind the other youngster.

-Rave!- Towhee signed with a measure of relief. She shot Airi a smug look. She was in trouble now! -She bit me,- the Firebird informed the caregiver. -So did that,- she thought to add, pointing a single black toe at the mauled garter snake. Towhee then gazed up at Raven, holding out her bleeding paw while making a point not to look at it too directly herself.

The medic's brow furrowed as she glanced between the pups, then at the snake (harmless, thank goodness), then concentrated on Towhee's paw. "I'll fix you up," she promised, then shot a questioning look to Airi. "You bit her?" she demanded in a no-nonsense voice.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 31, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - April 19, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 19, 2017, 05:28 PM