Redhawk Caldera The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The youth's frank confession evidently took Raven aback, as her mouth opened and closed for a moment. Finally, she frowned and said, "Why did you do that?" Perhaps Towhee had done something to provoke the attack, a fact which the medic took into consideration despite their familial relation. She was well aware of Towhee's attitude toward those she considered outsiders. Still, Airi shouldn't be picking on someone so much smaller than herself.

But instead of waiting for an answer, the caregiver said, "I'm going to take Towhee elsewhere to look at these wounds. I want you to stay here. I'll be back soon so we can discuss this." Raven gave Airi a serious look, then turned and motioned for her little sister to follow her as she led the way toward her medical supplies in the nearby badger den.

Towhee fell into step behind the medic without hesitation, though she did take the opportunity to look back over her shoulder and stick her own tongue out at Airi before they departed the immediate area.

Last post for me! You can make whatever assumptions you like about what happened behind the scenes after this. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - March 07, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 14, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - March 31, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 15, 2017, 07:27 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Airi - April 19, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: The voice says I'm almost out of minutes. - by Towhee - April 20, 2017, 09:01 AM