Redhawk Caldera how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Both gray wolves looked at her, though it was Lagan who replied, "Who's there?" Fighting against an urge to smile idiotically, Towhee deadpanned, "Huh? I don't know. I'm deaf." And therefore hadn't heard the knock. Get it? She shrugged casually as she delivered the punchline, still trying to tamp down the goofy grin that wanted to bloom across her face. She paused, then bit her lip and looked expectantly at the older wolves, wondering if her joke had landed. She was more than a little proud of it, having come up with it herself, and Towhee felt hell'a clever for it. But would they agree?

Whether or not the pair found her joke entertaining, Towhee slithered closer, rubbing up against each of them like an overgrown cat. She could be such a grumpy cat, especially when outsiders were involved or business was at hand, but around her closest loved ones, the Xi had no qualms letting her inner soft kitty warm kitty show.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart. - by Towhee - April 20, 2017, 08:02 PM