Redhawk Caldera wanna feel in love all on me
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't hear the call of her dead father's name, yet it wasn't more than five minutes after it went up that Towhee spotted a stranger lurking near the borders. Ignoring all his efforts at proper etiquette, the mercenary-in-training shot like a bullet from a gun. As she rapidly closed the distance between them, her ears flattened to her skull, her lips wrinkled back from her teeth, the fur all along her spine bristled and her puffed-up tail lashed up over her hips.

She was sorely tempted to simply bowl into him and chase him away from her pack's territory. But at the last second, Towhee dug in her toes and halted, albeit glaring daggers and growling lowly at the interloper. "What do you want?" she demanded in her slow, muddled-sounding speech, everything about her demeanor dripping with animus.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:15 PM