Redhawk Caldera wanna feel in love all on me
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She kind of enjoyed the look of confused dismay on his face as he reacted to the news. Towhee wondered if he had personally known her father but didn't care enough to ask. The stranger had a question for her, however; he wanted to know how the former Alpha had died. She blinked, her jaw tightening. He was an outsider and it was none of his damn business. Right then and there, Towhee decided it didn't matter to her if he—and the mother he mentioned—were somehow relatives. They were still outsiders.

But it was sort of fun, seeing his facial reactions to bad news, so Towhee decided to twist the knife she had already thrust into him. Actually, she abruptly decided to use some of her burgeoning storytelling skills to trick him. Bursting into sudden crocodile tears, the Xi tearfully let him know, "I don't know. My dad died before I was even born." Towhee would never know that she sounded like a cat being chopped in half by a renegade garage door.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:15 PM