Bramblepoint I learned that from the pizza man.
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,046 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A strange scent wafted her way, giving Towhee pause even as she entered the trees. She glanced over her shoulder, lips parting to ask Raven if she smelled it too. But the caretaker was no more than a black speck in the distance, standing beneath the tree where Towhee had left her. The youth licked her lips and considered trying to call out to her older sister, yet instead she turned and faced the woods again. Her nose twitched as she stood there, drinking in the peculiar odor, tinged with the telltale tang of fresh blood.

Cautiously, the young she-wolf slunk deeper into Bramblepoint. She didn't hear the throaty hiss, nor the other noises as Hydra confronted the injured bobcat. But when her sparring partner's scent mixed in with the other smells, Towhee's eyes widened. Moving more swiftly now, she crashed though the underbrush and very nearly ran smack dab into Hydra's haunch even as the other young woman was calculating her next move.

Narrowly avoiding impact, Towhee pivoted just like Elwood had taught her (a movement she had nigh perfected) and then gasped loudly when she spotted the cat. Immediately, the young mercenary adopted her fighting stance, lowering into a crouch and ducking her muzzle to protect her throat. She took a moment to ascertain the toothy enemy—it appeared injured in several places—before risking a quick sideways glance at Hydra, expression asking, "Are we doing this?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I learned that from the pizza man. - by Towhee - May 09, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Hydra - May 09, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Towhee - May 09, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Hydra - May 09, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Towhee - May 09, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Hydra - May 09, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Towhee - May 10, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Hydra - May 16, 2017, 10:30 AM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Towhee - May 16, 2017, 11:41 AM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Hydra - May 16, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: I learned that from the pizza man. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 09:08 AM