Bramblepoint same place, different time
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For some reason unknown to her, Towhee's mind kept drifting to Étoille for several days following their chance encounter. But as May wore into June and Finley's pregnancy advanced, the Xi forgot about the handsome stranger entirely and focused on preparing herself for big sisterhood. She patrolled more thoroughly than ever and even spent some extra time with Raven, asking her dozens of questions about being a caregiver.

She did not forget about her rendezvous with Hydra. She had been looking for her when she had run into Étoille, after all. Eventually, she carved out a few hours to wander away from the caldera to seek out her sparring partner once more. This time, she struck gold and found the lithe black yearling within mere minutes of arriving in Bramblepoint. Towhee chuffed to announce her presence, her tail slowly circling the warm June air.

The Xi wanted to jump right into a spar but first they should probably discuss who would be on offense and defense. And Towhee hadn't forgotten Hydra's mention of upcoming siblings the last time. It hadn't really interested her then but with her own baby brothers and sisters now on the way, there was genuine interest on her face when she asked, "Did your mom have her babies?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
same place, different time - by Hydra - June 05, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: same place, different time - by Towhee - June 05, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: same place, different time - by Hydra - June 05, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: same place, different time - by Towhee - June 06, 2017, 12:21 PM