Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was feeling a little frantic by the time Raven materialized and galloped up to her. The young guardian quickly signed a summary of the situation, then urged the medic to follow her. Spinning on a dime, she sprinted back toward the borders, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. Nothing about the scene had changed significantly. The guests hadn't suddenly waged war while her back was turned.

But they were still here, and there was a great fuss being made over one member of their party. Towhee peered suspiciously at those gathered around the red heap—Raven included—but then lifted her gaze and sought out the only familiar face in the crowd (not counting her pack mates, of course): Eljay. In a blink, she was moving toward him, though she glanced mistrustfully at the gathered strangers every second or so.

-Eljay, what's going on? Who are these wolves? Why are you here?- she demanded, sidestepping a bit when she noticed several wolves getting ready to begin moving their apparently unconscious comrade.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Towhee - October 10, 2017, 09:29 AM