Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
#AllTheNPCs

You're of course more than welcome to PP them too! :)

Towhee rarely spent time at the territory's namesake landmark; when she wasn't scouring the borders, she could usually be found at the rendezvous site. But when @Wildfire invited her and @Orca on a walk there this morning, the mercenary decided to tag along. She sent X to hunt with @Phox, then trailed after her sisters as they made their way to the lake, which very much looked the part of a steaming cauldron on this frosty December day.

All three she-wolves seemed to spot Titmouse at once. "Hey!" Orca called even as Wildfire offered a quiet, "Hello." Meanwhile, Towhee only threw him a stony look, her lips pressing tightly together. While the other two moved forth to greet him properly, she hung back and then veered to another patch of shoreline. She eyeballed the cold water for a moment before bending down for a drink that hit her stomach like an icy fist.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity - by Towhee - December 13, 2017, 09:17 AM