Redhawk Caldera Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Temporarily forgetting her audience—including one child and two of the pack's most soft-spoken members—Towhee did not hold back from saying loudly, "Come here and say that to my face, sh—" Eyes cutting quickly to Tegan, her voice died off as she abruptly remembered herself. Her lip curled disdainfully, orange eyes flicking back to Titmouse and tracking his every moment as he carved his way through the freezing water.

She huffed a breath, then said, "You know, it's your decision if you want to be an idiot. But you need to learn to respect your superiors." As Towhee said this, her eyes continued to bore into her litter mate's face, just daring him to challenge her authority. Her ears pressed forward and her tail swung upward, making sure he knew his place, even as Wildfire prepared to step in between them and Orca beseechingly said, "Please don't fight, you two—not in front of Tegan."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity - by Towhee - December 18, 2017, 02:44 PM