Redhawk Caldera Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee shot Orca an impatient look and was met with one that begged for her cooperation. She tore her eyes away from the would-be peacekeeper, glaring at Titmouse as he muttered. It was hard to catch some of the words, though she got the gist of it. She had quite a few things she could (and wanted to) say in reply, though she caught Orca fidgeting out of the corner of her eye, essentially pleading now, and Towhee bit her tongue, rolled her eyes, then sighed loudly.

"You should respect me because Uncle Elwood and Aunt Finley do. They call the shots around here. It's no mistake that I'm ranked above you, making me your superior, Tit," she reminded him with a curl of her lip. She snorted derisively, watching Orca's expression out of the corner of her eye as she added, "And that's all I have to say to you."

When Tegan questioned her, Towhee happily snubbed her litter mate further by turning her back on him. "He's just a flaky asshole," she said quietly to Tegan, smirking. She winked, then glanced over her shoulder to address Orca and Wildfire. "Let's keep walking," Towhee said loudly, pointedly ignoring Titmouse's presence as she playfully jabbed Tegan with an elbow and said, "You too. Come on."

Meant to be my last post! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 02:26 PM