Redhawk Caldera We're the guys that stop the monsters.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
*flings NPCs and PPCs all over the place*

She fought back a small smirk at Blixen's obvious bewilderment. "Yeah," she said, "you don't?" Towhee glanced in the direction X had gone, then dropped her gaze and explained, "He broke his wing. It's healed now, but while he was on the mend, I took care of him. We... bonded, I guess you could say." She shrugged one white-streaked shoulder.

Towhee then promptly began assuming a fighter's position. But before she could even ask Blixen to take the defensive role in their first round, someone ran up to them. Grumbling at this second interruption, the Gamma snapped, "What?" It turned out to be a breathless @Orca, who looked a little confused and hurt by Towhee's scowl.

-Sorry, we're just,- Towhee said, gesturing emphatically at Blixen, -trying to get in some training.- She consciously smoothed out her face. -What's up?- she prompted, mustering up patience.

"I know you're the last person on earth to ask," Orca began, "but have you seen Tit around here anywhere? Raven was looking for him; she has some sort of treatment..."

Jaw clenching, Towhee shook her head. "No."

Orca sighed. "I didn't think so." She paused, then asked, "What about Gannet? I haven't seen him in a few days either."

Towhee tried to think of the last time she'd seen Gannet. She couldn't even remember. -No, sorry. They probably both ran off, like they do,- she added scornfully. Towhee was only half-serious, though she couldn't help but wonder: what if they had taken off, rather than fight in the upcoming war?

"Okay, well, sorry to interrupt. See you later," Orca said, turning and loping out of view.

"Okay, let's do this," Towhee said perfunctorily, leaping at Blixen with a snap of her jaws before anyone else could interject.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 26, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 26, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 27, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Mallaidh - December 27, 2017, 07:57 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 28, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - December 29, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 02, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - January 02, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 06, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Towhee - January 08, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: We're the guys that stop the monsters. - by Blixen - January 11, 2018, 12:40 PM