Heron Lake Plateau Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect?
Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,045 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She picked up her feet a moment later and began plodding along the borders again. She wished she could say she was enjoying the change of scenery and the excitement of a brand new home. But Towhee couldn't get all of the noise out of her aching head. She was only doing this out of a sense of duty, and in the hope of avoiding further conflict. It really was so stupid to come all this way to avoid a fight, only to pick another. What a fucking mess, she thought again and again. She felt bad about X, about the pups, even about her wayward brother...

Naturally, she didn't hear the inbound train coming right at her. And there was no X to warn her of the danger at her back. She must've sensed something, because she began to turn, but Screech veritably clobbered her to the ground. Towhee let out screeching snarl of surprise as she slammed to the dirt, then immediately began kicking her way out from beneath him in an attempt to regain her feet and fight back.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect? - by Towhee - April 20, 2018, 12:13 PM