Heron Lake Plateau Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,040 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
An utterly nonplussed Towhee shook her head rapidly (which made it throb all the worse). She was glad to hear in his own words that he would stand down but what did the rest mean? Her mouth opened and closed but he was already walking away. She wanted to charge after him, demand clarity. Are you staying or going? Instead, the Alpha's jaw clenched and she watched him go. She would give him a time—not much, but some—to pledge himself and his friends properly and begin contributing with the rest of the Redhawks. If that didn't happen, well...

Honestly, she didn't even know what she would do. Towhee was having trouble thinking at this point. She remained sitting there a long time after her brother disappeared before finally finding her feet and resuming her patrol. It was tempting to mark over every single one of Screech's scent deposits, yet she left them for now.

Thank you for the excellent thread, my dude!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you ever heard of the Butterfly Effect? - by Towhee - April 20, 2018, 10:44 PM